On September 23, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia attended a preview of the theatre performance “If I say something, it only gets worse…” (Swedish: ”Om jag säger något blir det bara värre…” at Stockholm House of Culture (Swedish: Kulturhuset Stadsteatern).
“If I say something, it only gets worse…” is a documentary theatre performance about young people’s online everyday life.
The performance is a collaboration between Fryshuset and the Prince Couple’s Foundation (Swedish: Prinsparets Stiftelse).
Fryshuset is a Swedish non-profit youth organization that works to improve young people’s life conditions by creating opportunities for them to find and develop their creativity, skills and motivation.
The aim of the Prince Couple’s foundation is to combat cyberbullying and to raise awareness of dyslexia.
Royal Fashion: Princess Sofia of Sweden
For her visit to Kulturhuset Stadsteatern, Princess Sofia wore paste colors, new blue pants with matching blouse by Danish brand 2NDDAY, light blue Pumps by Stinaa J., and bag from Mix and Match.
- PRINCESS SOFIA ATTENDED FUNDRAISING GALA FOR PROJECT PLAYGROUND.
- PRINCESS SOFIA AT SOPHIAHEMMET DIGITAL GRADUATION CEREMONY.
- PRINCESS SOFIA AND PRINCE CARL PHILIP ATTENDED SWEDISH SPORT AWARD 2020.
- PRINCESS SOFIA AT CHRISTMAS CONCERT AND AVICII TRIBUTE.
- PRINCESS SOFIA ATTENDED INTERNET ANGEL OF THE YEAR AWARDS.
- PRINCESS SOFIA AT THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF SAVE THE CHILDREN.