December 29 is the Birthday of Her Imperial Highness Princess Kako of Akishino. The Princess is the second daughter of Prince Fumihito and Princess Kiko, and a member of the Japanese Imperial Family.
On occasion of her birthday, The Imperial Household Agency has shared new photos and a video of the Princess.
Princess Kako of Akishino celebrates her 26th birthday on December 29— Prisma 😷 (@ImperialJPNfan) December 29, 2020
Photos were taken on December 4 at Akasaka Estate (1/2)
📸 Imperial Household Agency via https://t.co/A2C9sSvuLc pic.twitter.com/EJTwUAPjzc
Kako of Akishino, who turns 26, is the niece of Emperor Naruhito and the second-eldest grandchild of Emperor Emeritus Akihito and Empress Emerita Michiko.
Japan's Princess Kako turns 26, holds duties online amid pandemic https://t.co/MSN6rj9EAY— The Mainichi (Japan Daily News) (@themainichi) December 29, 2020
Japanese Princess Kako has an older sister, Princess Mako, and a younger brother, Prince Hisahito.
Japan's Princess Kako turns 26, holds duties online amid pandemichttps://t.co/idZ2AKuQF9— Kyodo News | Japan (@kyodo_english) December 28, 2020
Kako’s birthday video was recorded on December 4 at Akasaka Estate.
- IMPERIAL FAMILY OF JAPAN ATTENDED THE 2020 NEW YEAR’S RECEPTION.
- ENTHRONEMENT OF EMPEROR NARUHITO AND EMPRESS MASAKO.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT BANQUET.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO AND EMPRESS MASAKO HELD TEA PARTY FOR ROYALS.
- BANQUET HOSTED BY PM ABE CELEBRATES EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT PARADE.
- PRINCESS AIKO VISITED GAKUSHUIN UNIVERSITY.